Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A Touch of Wonder

Arthur C. Gordon wrote this inspiring litte book entitled, "A Touch of Wonder." It is simply a series of short stories and applications that he has drawn from his own experiences of life. I have read the book a number of times and given it as a gift more than once.

I think the reason I am drawn to Gordon's book is that it is relevant to everyone. As we read his stories we are reminded of the fenceposts we have passed in our own life.

Over the years I have compiled stories and illustrations from my own life; they relate the wonders and marvels God has worked on me and sometimes even through me. For the next week or two I am going to share some of those stories with you. Some are wonderful stories of hope and restoration, others reflect times of brokenness and healing.

I hope before we are through that they might bring a little wonder to your life as well.

No comments: